Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tan Crop & Drape Shirt

Make #21 
How I Styled It:
Headpiece: Head Scarf (tied into bow)
Bag: Coach Classics (vintage saddle bag-similar here)

Like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're gonna get! ;)

I  wanted to make a shirt with some interest to it but I never imagined it would turn out like this. With the creative process, I guess you never know what you'll get but that's the beauty of it.  The outcome did not disappoint and I'm totally loving it! 

On a side note, I am so excited to share my latest make with you all. Yay! I feel like it's been forever! Missed you guys.*tear* ;)



The Details
P.S. I'm so excited that I'm finally using instagram and I can't get enough of it! ;) Check out my grams and follow me @rejinatyson.







Pin It

18 comments:

  1. The back of your shirt adds a nice twist to the whole outfit.
    Thanks for your kind words Rejina :)
    looking forward to your creative posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks a lot Sophie. Definitely stay tuned. ;)

      Delete
  2. Shirt is fabulous!
    lovely outfit

    xx
    roaringmytwenties.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the top. It's really nice. I just made a few things as well that I've done a post on yesterday!

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Cool. I'll have to check out your latest makes. Can't wait to see them. ;)

      Delete
  4. your shirt is so cool,i love the back :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great outfit Rejina. Black and beige is always classy. Love the skirt, top and your shoes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I always a pleasure to have you drop by. ;)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love how you've styled this! I want that skirt :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe I almost missed this post - love the way your blouse drapes in the back! So cool! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the back of that top and that pleated skirt!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your blog & I Love Your Top.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you dropped by! Thanks for commenting. If you have a blog, leave a link. I love discovering new blogs and posts. ;0)