Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

All Dolled Up

MakeUp Time!!!

In keeping with my promise to update you all on what I've been up to during my blog sabbatical,  check out some pics from a Beauty event and an African party I attended recently.  I had so much fun and felt so beautified thanks to the amazing MUA, Melissa Hibbert of Proliphic Beauty.  More pics from both events under the jump. Check it out! ;)


{Pre-Makeover}
My makeup job. Not too shabby huh? ;)

{Pre-Makeover}
Me and the homey.

Lashes...Which ones do I pick? 

Melissa working her magic. Yay me! ;0)

First time trying lash extensions! Woot, woot! I loved how natural they looked.

{Post-Makeover}
All done! Hair done up and everything. How do I look? ;)

Party Time!!!
{Post-Makeover} 
Red Carpet Ready

Fun Times with the crew at the African party.  The music was awesome!

Good times!


Pin It

3 comments:

So happy you dropped by! Thanks for commenting. If you have a blog, leave a link. I love discovering new blogs and posts. ;0)