Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gingham & Paisley

BCOOTD: Favorite Prints
Gingham Buttondown Shirt @ TJMaxx
Paisley Skirt @ Target
Watch @ Michele
Bracelet @ Tiffany's
Janey Flats @ J. Crew


I love print mixing (as if you couldn't tell haha).  Paisley and gingham are two of my favorite prints. These two prints are also awesome for mixing together and with other prints.  Gingham is especially great for print mixing since it almost functions as a solid.  






Do give gingham a try.  I promise it works well with almost any print, especially larger ones.  Don't forget the power of paisley either.  These prints are just so fun to work with, so go for it!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt and you combined it just perfectly :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mix of prints doll. I love to mix prints too. You look fabulous.

    Natasha B|fashionablyfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Until now, I would never have considered this combination. Such a pretty mix.
    Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you dropped by! Thanks for commenting. If you have a blog, leave a link. I love discovering new blogs and posts. ;0)