Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sew Stylings Sundays Poll Results


Last weekend, I was looking for some inspiration to add some twist to my next peplum project. I was trying to decide between these three cute options: asymmetrical, side flaps, or pleats.  You voted and pleats it is.

Image via www.thisnext.com
Poll Results: The Numbers
Option #1: Asymmetrical (5 votes)
Option #2: Side Flaps (9 votes)
Option #3:Pleats (10 votes)  

Stay tuned for my version of a pleated peplum.  Gotta get working on it but will have it out soon. ;)

P.S. Thanks, my lovely readers, for voting and sharing your input. I really love hearing what you all think. ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you dropped by! Thanks for commenting. If you have a blog, leave a link. I love discovering new blogs and posts. ;0)