Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Hot & Cold

BCOOTD: Summer Cardigans
The Styling
Yellow Gingham Button Down Shirt @ TJMaxx
Yellow & Khaki Ballet Flats @ Ross

No matter how hot it gets in the summer, I always find my self reaching for a sweater.  
100 degrees outside one second is usually followed by 65 degrees in another (generally as soon as I step into my office).  

As a result of this drastic temperature change, my work outfits usually involve a cardigan.  The 3/4 sleeve cardis (see Target) have been the perfect solution for this problem.  They're not too hot for when I do need to step outside but provide the warmth I need when inside.  Not too mention, they're pretty fun to style outfits with, usually adding a nice finishing touch.








Pin It

3 comments:

So happy you dropped by! Thanks for commenting. If you have a blog, leave a link. I love discovering new blogs and posts. ;0)